Tuesday, June 7, 2011

everyone knows where you go when the sun goes down


I've been a busy person. I don't mean that as an excuse, but I can barely hold that ass up. I'm sleepy. And broke. That's okay. I live a luxurious lifestyle. I mean, Luxurious in that I'm comfortable, not the elegant kind. I'm too awesome to be elegant. You know, I fart a lot and also, cuss a lot and also, eat too much pizza.
The heat is overtaking my life, too. Traveling and heat. Neither which is a bad thing. I like them both, really. I might complain in a few days, but now, I just want to soak it all in.
Since I last thought about it, I haven't figured out what I want to do with my life. I think that's okay.
Today, I'm okay.
We'll see how long that lasts.

"Charlie Guiteau done shot down a good man low"

No comments:

Post a Comment