Tuesday, October 16, 2012

take my whole life, too

Boy, I was drunk during that last blog post. Did you even understand anything? Because, rereading it, doesn't make sense to me. I thought, "goddamn it, that girl is drunk." And it's true. I got drunk on Sunday night, too. That time I wasn't alone, which is a little bit better. I was surrounded by my hardware buddies who just couldn't stop buying me drinks. And you know how that goes? It's chapter 1 in my etiquette book, you never say no to a free drink UNLESS it has a roofie in it. Duh, you guys.

But today the sun is absurd (in a good way) and so is work (in the bad way) and life is back to normal. I get to have a sweet black kitten on my lap and a boy who likes to wake up next to me. It's difficult to stay disappointed with life when the fundamentals are bursting with goodness.

Also, you may have noticed that I've scaled back on writing real things - forgive me, okay? Soon. Not that you wait with baited breath and curse the universe and sob in the corner of your house because my posts have been shitty, but soon. Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment